Sunday, March 14, 2010

Usher for art auction.

I had some issues coming there in time ( 30 minutes late ). At least the supervisors told me that i did great with the choice of my outfit ( i was very formal and suited for the occasion ).
We were told to stay in "Part 3" of the silent auction which means i had to stand there and make sure the clients would put their auction number, their name and the price; which was quite a settle job. I worked for 4 hours but it did not seem that long as i witnessed the auction which was pretty exciting. It appeared there was some issues about my partner and i leaving without notice which was not true, i specially gave my badge and said goodbye, but apparently they did not see me.
I will very accomplished after this ushering as for the first time i witnessed an auction.

No comments:

Post a Comment